Antique CATTARAUGUS CUTLERY 10.5" Oyster SHUCKING KNIFE Clam Shucker PAPER LABEL

Antique CATTARAUGUS CUTLERY 10.5" Oyster SHUCKING KNIFE Clam Shucker PAPER LABEL

$ 399.33

Being offered for sale is the VERY RARE vintage/antique OYSTER/CLAM SHUCKING KNIFE by CATTARAUGUS CUTLERY CO., circa the early -to- mid 20th century (best guess), as seen in the pictures/as described in the title. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT CONDITION NOTES. Being offered for sale AS-FOUND, uncleaned. May require a thorough detailing to bring to its full potential. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back...no questions asked!

Good/VG vintage condition with minor -to- moderate overall wear, including some areas of rust/pitting throughout. Remains structurally solid & strong. The double-edged blade is quite sharp...so you could probably get a decent amount of use out of it before it will need a fresh sharpening. Partial etching at blade (about 40% of it worn away, leaving about 60% visible) and partial paper label at handle (very unusual!! - sadly it is badly worn and whatever it said is forever lost to time). Superb patina to all materials throughout. See pics.

Measures 10-1/4" long, overall. Blade is 6" long. Weighs 4.4 oz..


    More from this collection