DEWALT DW130V 9 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Spade Handle
- Variable speed reversing switch avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0 - 550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9 Amp, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides superior comfort and ergonomics
Built for rugged applications where high torque is required, the DEWALT DW130V 9 amp 1/2-inch drill with spade handle is ideal for drilling applications that require downward pressure. Additionally, the three-position side and two-position rear handles are adjustable so you can move them to ensure proper leverage. The DW130V produces up to 550 RPM of torque to efficiently meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, including drilling and mixing paint and drywall mud.
The DW130V can handle:
Spade bit drilling in wood up to 1-1/2 inches
Self-feed bit drilling in wood up to 2 9/16 inches
Hole saw drilling in wood up to 5 inches
Auger bit drilling in wood up to 1-1/2 inches
Twist bit drilling in steel up to 1/2 inch
Hole saw drilling in steel up to 3 inches
Thanks to its variable speed reversible switch, air bubbles are reduced when mixing mud and you'll enjoy greater control when drilling. It also offers a soft grip handle for increased comfort.