Spears 3/4" Ball Valve 235 PSI Water 73 degrees F
From the manufacturer's website: Compact Ball Valves - Grey PVC These thermoplastic ball valves are "compact sealed" type construction from PVC Type I, ASTM D 1784. They are available with either threaded-ends or socket ends. This industrial-grade, quarter-turn shutoff valve with either type of connector end is proven to be popular where maintenance-free installations are desired for a variety of plumbing applications.
Features: Chemical and corrosion-resistant, rigid PVC Maintenance-free sealed unit
- Schedule 80 full-bore design
- High impact polypropylene handle
- Patented single O-ring stem design
- Patented Viton O-rings
- Self-adjusting PTFE floating seat design
- Pressure rated to 235 PSI at 73-Degrees F.
- Maximum service temperature at 140-Degrees F.
- Suitable for vacuum service
- Assembled with silicone-free, water soluble lubricant Manufactured to ASTM F 1970